Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nothing concrete... just plans.


I did not want to take my time with this like the other posts, this is straight free thinking rant(with re-visioning).

I do not feel stagnant, I feel like the numbers I want are not coming together sooner that anticipated. I do not know stagnation much, only because I am constantly moving(stagnating in between), even in my consciousness. My thoughts are; I get enough people to move or act on something it will happen. Not that I will not have a part in the movement, I will be the movement, with you and everyone else composed of it. I want to live with many like minded people, possibly in a mansion or farm land with space for many small shacks or huts or even an old motel or hotel. There would be workspace, cookspace, playspace, thinkspace, quietspace, sleepspace, screamspace, exercisespace, there would be time and space for completion and beginnings. Essentially, with these thoughts in hand, on consciousness and in action, we WOULD be able to accomplish many things. It does not even matter what goals we have(no killing directly or indirectly). Say someone has a goal, everyone willing would be there to help boost the other ahead to get to their goals. Reciprocation is the only thing required in this equation.

What is the best way to climb a mountain with two or more people?

If I could be living and with the beings that agree to the basics of FOOD, SHELTER, COMPANIONSHIP(love with others) and SOLITARY(love for thyself)... then I would have to admit, hierarchically, that this would be the best status of living(for all???). If you disagree, then, that's cool(*weird... you'll be the minority soon and you'll fall into a constant abyss of SOLITARY).


Mansion? Old Hotel? Lot of land?
Can you see it?

Let me know if you see these things as well.



I would love to help you, help me, help you, etc, etc.................. <3



[Disregard the Red. ^^^^ it's only the frustrated ego cutting people down.]

No comments:

Post a Comment